- Annual Cemetery Tour - held the first part of June annually
- Stake and Ward Tours
- Summer Activity Program
- Research Societies
PRIMARY CHILDREN (ages 8 - 11)are trained to become Family History Detectives. They look for clues in a cemetery, on a computer, in a keepsake suitcase and keep an evidence folder. They also play ancestral games. When they return to the Library with their evidence folder complete, they receive a Family History Detective badge and certificate.
YOUTH & ADULTS (ages 12 - 110) may register for any of the following activities.
● INDEXING - Learn how to web index.
● FAMILY TREE - Build your pedigree to deceased ancestors. Participants must come with information about parents, grandparents and great grandparents.
● ADD MEMORIES (pictures, stories, documents) to your Family Tree. Download the Memory App to your mobile device.
● RESEARCH - Learn how to search for and attach source documents using FamilySearch Research Help.
● SCOUT Genealogy Merit Badge (2 sessions)
● TEMPLE NAMES - Learn to find ancestors who need temple ordinances.
● FAMILY HISTORY DETECTIVE TRAINING - This is a fun activity youth may want to try.
● SPECIAL REQUEST - Design your own activity.6. Ogden FamilySearch Library OPEN HOUSE - July 10, 11, and 12. 7. Ogden Family History CONFERENCE - September 8 at Weber State University Top of Page Research Societies Objective: The Ogden FamilySearch Library currently has one Research Society (Netherlands) to assist patrons and staff in their efforts to research specific areas of the world. Each Society determines their meeting schedule, which is shown under 'Classes'. Netherlands Purpose: The purpose of each society is to assist members in researching their particular geographic region of interest, share websites that have demonstrated to be beneficial and share successes. Top of Page Eastman's Calendar of Genealogical Events Eastman's Newsletter recently announced the introduction of his new web site: The Calendar of Genealogy Events The purpose of the calendar is to provide information about nationwide Family History conferences, seminars, conventions, cruises, trips, and even online “webinars.” All information is to be provided by readers of the Eastman newsletter. Top of Page Days until OgdenFSL Fall Conference !